Four flat meetings today and plenty of trainers in form hence was hopeful of a system bet. However with all the filters applied be it course form, no maidens, no class 6 races there are no qualifiers, only test bets, the Ruth Carr horse for example was one I wanted to get on as the stable is firing in winners but Carr has only 1 winner from 62 at Redcar, tempers enthusiasm. I will update the statistics tonight to see if we can amend the system somehow to produce more qualifiers but no doubt the ROI and profit will fall. Patience is best at times .. been a lean old spell for Bet Buddy lately also with 27 runners without a winner, the worm will turn soon though I have no doubt. One of the systems I’ve been tracking on Formbet has though been producing the goods and the Formbet service is also primed to hit top gear at York this week.
- Lonesome Selections
- 2.10 Brighton – Rooknrasbryripple – M Channon (TOR7) (5) (10%)
- 2.40 Brighton – Integria – G Baker (TOR14) (6) (16%)
- 3.10 Brighton – Emilio Largo – H Cecil (TOR14) (5) (20%)
- 3.50 Redcar – Frognal – Mrs R Carr (TORBOTH) (4) (2%)
- 4.20 Redcar – Thrust Control – B Ellison (TOR7) (6) (8%)
- 5.00 Wolverhampton – Iguacu – G Baker (TOR14) (6) (17%)
- 5.40 Windsor – Sweet Ovation – M Usher (TORBOTH) (4) (13%)
- 5.40 Windsor – Rougini – Mrs K Burke (TOR7) (4) (0%)
- 6.10 Windsor – Brilliant Barca – M Channon (TOR7) (5) (7%)
- 7.40 Windsor – Glyn Ceiriog – G Baker (TOR14) (5) (6%)
Best of luck, Lonesome Pundit.