Well before yesterday I’d started to get a little bit downbeat following the systems and although it’s only in testing personally it was looking somewhat negative. However yesterday things came back to life with a bang, 7 horses qualified for the Jockey/Trainer system and Trainer One Runner system. Results wise 4 of the selections came home in front at very useful prices, 14/1, 4/1, 4/1 and 9/4. Makes things look a lot healthier and remember this is to industry SP so it may pay to take early prices or as I will be checking the Betfair SP. From now on will put up the best prices available on the selection when putting up the blog.
Today’s selections are below. Off to watch England succumb to Bangladesh or so it seems!
Jeremy Gask is a trainer to definately follow with 4 wins from last 6 runners, all 6 were placed. No runners today but a couple at Wolves tomorrow.
Henry Brooke’s last 7 rides for Donald McCain have yielded 5 winners. Booked for one of McCain’s runners tomorrow, also worth noting he’s 7 from 19 for all rides over the last 14 days with a level stakes profit of £80.75
Whilst the McCoy and Henderson partnership is in terrific form with 4 winners from the last 8. Remember I’m also testing the Lay AP method of all his runners under 3.50 so these are going to contradict each other usually.
- 2.00 Kells Bells – N Henderson/AP McCoy @ 11/10
- 2.00 Kells Bells
- 2.35 Whispering Jack – C Mann/P Toole @ 5/2
- 3.45 Thanks For Coming – N Henderson/AP McCoy @ 10/11
- 3.45 Abayaan – C Mann/P Toole @ 18/1
- 3.45 Thanks For Coming
- 5.30 Sizing India – N Henderson/AP McCoy @ 5/2
- 5.30 Sizing India
- 4.05 Havingotascoobydoo – M Keighley/W Marston @ 9/4
- 4.05 Time For Spring – C Longsdon/F De Giles @ 14/1
- 4.05 Havingotascoobydoo – M Keighley @ 9/4
- 2.30 Goodtimetoby – R Lee @ 11/1
- 3.40 PonchaTrain – M Keighley @ 3/1